Social Skills Groups in Plano
Plano, North Dallas, Frisco and D/FW Metroplex Applied Behavior Analysis
Does your child find it difficult to interact with their peers? Do they struggle to make friends? If so, The Behavior Exchange can help. Our social skills groups are designed to help children who have autism spectrum disorders, language delays, behavioral issues, attention deficits, learning differences, and other special needs create lasting friendships. We start by helping children create strong social skills that cannot only help them make friends, but feel confident about themselves, as well. If you are interested in determining if your child would benefit from ABA therapy and techniques, The Behavior Exchange offers consultations and individualized assessments. Please contact our office to schedule an assessment for your child!
What Our Social Skills Groups Offer
Many children with autism spectrum disorders or other behavioral issues struggle to make friends unless they have the proper help and encouragement. We designed our social skill groups to help children enjoy:
- Making friends
- New accomplishments
- Feeling good about themselves
- Our unique Behavior Exchange social skills curriculum
- Structured social skills lessons and applied activities
- Our fun-loving staff
- Fun age-appropriate play
- Cooperative skill-building and “get-to-know-you” activities
- Science, art, music, and academic enrichment
- Technology and gaming activities
- Occasional field trips
Your child can have so much fun in our social skill groups that they will enjoy everything they are learning. Our ABA therapists work with children of all ages and abilities to develop social skills that can last a lifetime.
Enroll Your Child Today. Our new, easy-to-use, streamlined system makes it so much easier to enroll.
1. Fill out the form by clicking the link below and let us verify your insurance and understand your needs.
2. Click here to provide us with information about your child.
3. Keep your phone handy. Our awesome team will be in touch with you shortly to start the enrollment process!!!
For fastest processing, upload your insurance card and child’s Diagnosis Report.
Your child does not have to struggle to make friends after they join The Behavior Exchange’s social skill groups. We have helped children and their families for nearly 20 years, and each of our staff members are highly trained in ABA therapy and techniques. The Behavior Exchange also strives to teach parents the proper ABA techniques so they may continue to help their child improve outside of our center and school. If you are interested in enrolling your child in our social skills groups, please contact us at (972) 312-8733. Plano and Frisco locations.